It’s a soothing pleasure…to relax with an aromatic, flavorful cup of tea. And here’s the great news.While you’re relaxing, your tea is hard at work.
Studies have shown that tea might even help reduce the risk of certain cancers. Other benefits include:
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Protects the immune system
- Helps you gain a calmer yet more alert state of mind (Chemo brains rejoice!)
- Encourages healthy tooth enamel (who knew?)
- Weight Loss (no calories & keeps you hydrated)
- Helps bone density & bone health
- For women undergoing treatment like chemotherapy or radiation, teas are hydrating, and can combat side effects like metallic taste (metal mouth) and more. Try these teas to combat what ails you.
- Blackberry leaves in teas like Black Currant or White Ginger Pear helps soothe a sore throat or diarrhea.
- Ginger Tea can help improve nausea from chemotherapy or cancer surgery.
- Rosehip can help with colds and stomach irritations.
- Chamomile can help mouth ulcers.
- Peppermint is good for irritable bowel, indigestion and nausea too.
So treat yourself, or someone you love. Tea makes a great gift, that can be shared. Check out our favorite Tea Sets and delicious teas and drink up!