1. Eligibility: The "Mom’s Got Glam" Contest (the "Contest") is open to all legal residents of the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. The Contest is being held exclusively via the www.cancerbeglammed.com website ("Website").
2. Entry Period: The Contest begins on April 19, 2013 at 12:00: A.M. (Eastern) and ends at 11:59 P.M (Eastern) May 11, 2013, (the "Entry Period"). Entries submitted after the "Entry Period" will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter: During the Entry Period, visit www.cancerbeglammed.com (the "Website"), complete the online entry form, and submit an entry via the online entry form, telling us the style solution that helped you or your favorite mom "feel the glam" while recovering from cancer surgery or treatment.
Any entry that is determined to be offensive, indiscreet or containing profanity or advertising will be removed. Additionally, The Sponsor (Cancer Be Glammed, LLC) reserves the right to exclude any entry.
4. Determining the Winners:
People’s Pick Prize Winner:
Entries will be posted on the website and visitors will be allowed to vote for one entry per day during the duration of the contest.
The entry with the most votes when the contest closes on 5/11/13 wins. In the event of a tie vote, Cancer Be Glammed will determine the winner.
Judges’ Prize Winner:
Contest judges Jill Notowich and Debra Lazarov, of Debra|Jill, and Lisa Lurie, CEO of Cancer Be Glammed, will select the winning entry for the Judge’s Prize.
5. Requirements for Entries: Entries may not contain any copyrighted elements other than elements owned by the entrant. Use of any elements that are not original or in the public domain will result in disqualification of an Entry at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Entrant’s Representations: By submitting an Entry, you represent that (a) you are the creator of the Entry, (b) the Entry does not infringe the rights of any third party.
7. Sponsor’s Rights to Entries: By submitting an Entry, you grant the Sponsor (Cancer Be Glammed, LLC) the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to post your entry on the website and otherwise use the Entry (with or without using the your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party. By submitting an Entry, you further agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against the Sponsor, or any other person, on the grounds that any use of the Entry, or any derivative works, infringe any of your rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, moral rights. You further acknowledge that the Sponsor is in no way obligated to publish or use your Entry in any way. Nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between you and the Sponsor. In no way are you to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of the Sponsor.
8. Notification of winners: The Sponsor will announce and post the names of the winners on their website on May 15, 2013.
9. Prizes: The People’s Pick Prize is a Marina Sun Hat and Titanium Sun Umbrella from Coolibar.
The Judges’ prize for this contest is a Sterling Silver Bracelet from Debra|Jill.
The Prizes are non-transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution will be made. Prizes will not be received in time for Mother’s Day on May 12, 2013.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes according to the Judging Criteria from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment; or (c) award the prizes to whichever entry the Sponsor chooses; or (d) not award the prize. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and related companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prizes, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (d) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prizes. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes: The Sponsor’s decision on rules, eligibility and winner are final. No communication will be entered into.
13. Contest Results: The names of the Contest winners will be posted on the "Website" and through social media channels, like Facebook and Twitter.
© Cancer Be Glammed 2013